I have permission to fly in a restricted area. How may I purchase insurance?

Authorized pilots may self-certify and get insured near airports, heliports, seaplane bases, or stadiums. When your coverage area overlaps these objects, you will see a message "Coverage is Available for Authorized Pilots". Tap "Get Insured" and you will be guided through the certification process.

Please note authorization may be as simple as a 107 Remote Pilot Certificate, that plus an FAA Waiver (for controlled airspace) or agreement with the airport (for recreational users). Please check applicable FAA rules for details.

  • 50
  • 30-Jan-2017